The medieval St Levans Well is on the Coast Path with the site of a Chapel / Cell
lower down the cliff at the bottom of a flight of 50 steps , uncovered in 1930.
The Chapel and Cells two small rooms were built on platforms cut into the cliff face and could date from
the 7/8th century, making it one of the oldest Christian buildings in Cornwall.
St Selavan lived here as a hermit.
Location: SW 3808 2193