A dramatic outcrop of rock , near Roche village, with a Chapel from the Middle Ages perched near the top.
The chapel, dedicated in 1409 to St Michael , is a small rectangular roofless building
built on a precipitous outcrop, incorporating the bedrock in its structure.
It stands two storeys high with a lower room for a Chaplain / Hermit and the Chapel above.
Location: SW 9917 5957