A early Bronze Age Stone Circle (Elliptical rather than a circle) of 19 stones ( Granite with one of Quartz).
Just off centre is a 2.4 tall leaning stone.
The monument was restored in 1862 when the stone hedge surrounding it was built.
The modern Cornish Gorsedd was inaugurated here in 1928.
Location - West Cornwall - Lands End Penninsula / West Penwith
FP through a kissing Gate by a small Layby on the A30 to the west of the junction with the B3283.
Location: SW 4124 2738