From Hartland Point , a view of Lundy Island , 12 miles (19km) away.
Lundy is a 3 mile long - 1/2 mile wide Granite Island owned by the National Trust
and leased to the Landmark Trust.
11km of coast , 120m high cliffs , Lighthouses North &South (1897), Old Light (1819) ,
ruined castle (13th century).......
Access - By Helicopter (Nov- March) - 6 mins- from Hartland Point or MS Oldenburg (April - Oct) -
2 hrs- from Bideford or Ilfracombe / or Private Boats - Helicopter -Small Plane.
Location: SS 2330 2759