A close up of a section of the Coast at Peak Point below Polruan village.
A wall and some groundwork - the remains of a Gun Battery used during the World Wars
is built close to a rocky outcrop at Peak Point which overlooks the entrance to Fowey Harbour .
On the hilltop above are the ruins ( a wall ) of the medieval St Saviours Chapel ,
with the NCI lookout Post nearby.
Location: SX 1168.5091