The Path passes by The Pavillion
From 1911 , a Steel framed building with Cream and Green 'Doulton' glazed Walls ,
Art - Nouveau Ironwork around the roof promenades , Copper Corner domes , Central dome and Barrel roof.
Grade 2 listed , used as a shopping arcade until 2013 , now awaiting restoration , redevelopement .
Location: SX 9167 6342