Bull Point's original lighthouse was built in 1879 .
The modern 11m high tower (1975) houses 3 large diaphone foghorns - switched off in 1988 .
The Cottages are now holiday accommodation
The main white light has a range of 24 n.miles and formed part of a triangle of lighthouses
with Hartland Point and Lundy's South lighthouse .
The light at Hartland Point is now provided by an LED Beacon.
Location: SS 46 46