Little remains of the Burgandy Chapel , just an archway through a crumbling wall
The Burgundy Chapel was a medieval chapel formerly belonging to the Luttrell family of Dunster Castle.
It may have been built in thanksgiving for a safe return of a Luttrell's family member from a
15th-century expedition to Burgundy following the Hundred Years Wars (1337-1453)
Location: SS 9479 4814