South West of the Drizzlecombe Ceremonial Complex.
The house was built for the keeper of Ditsworthy Warren , the largest commercial Rabbit Warren on Dartmoor .
Rabbits were bred and kept for their meat and fur.
The house was abandoned in 1947 , now leased by the Admiralty and used as part of the Dartmoor Training Area.
Around 50 Pillow Mounds are in the area.
Long cigar-shaped structures built of stone and covered with earth, in which the rabbits could burrow and live.
Location: SX 5834 6625