A track from Coast Path leads inland to this viewpoint.
One of the Engine Houses of Wheal Kitty , the most productive mine of the St Agnes Mining District.
A 65 inch beam engine was in use 1910/1930 to pump water from Sara’s Shaft .
Renovated with a new roof and surrounded by modern offices and workshops.
Location: SW 7248 5130