View from Gwelva ( cornish for prospect ) , a landing stage for the Mount , to
Top Tieb harbour , overlooked by a Mid to late C19 Castellated folly in the
grounds of a former Vicarage of similar age .
Sitting on a prominent headland overlooking the beach with views of St Michaels Mount.
Top Tieb harbour was built in 1920 to provide a landing place for boats to
and from St Michael's Mount.
On a low tide the beach / foreshore can be used otherwise the Coast Path
uses the road out of Marazion.
Location: SW 5184 3056