A chimney in the foreground above the beach at Trevellas Porth, with a ruined pumping - engine house (1860's)
and another free standing chimney
In 1810 Blue Hills was formed from an amalgamation of older mines in the Trevellas Combe Valley -
restarted with the introduction of steam power, closing in 1897.
Blue Hills Tin Streams is nearby - a working Tin recovery plant using traditional Cornish techniques /
quided tours / car park.
Location: SW 7263.5203