A fine view along the cliffs of Lantivet Bay.
Lansallos Church Tower is just visible.
Palace Cove is below the first headland.
The cove takes its name from the one-time pilchard ‘palace’, or cellar, which was built just above the beach .
Now all that remains is a line of beam holes and some rock-cut steps.
A path leads down to the cove .
Location: SX 1588.5120