A view over Polruan to Fowey.
Polruan Castle (Blockhouse) is on a prominent point at the harbour entrance , either side are the ruins
of the 2 square Blockhouses built around 1380 , partly financed by the Treffry family .
A chain was hung between the Blockhouses , which could be raised to prevent
entry of undesirable ships into the harbour.
Location: SX 1276.5092