View passed the Engine House and Chimney Stack of New Engine Shaft to the Engine House (1836 )
and Chimney Stack of Old Engine Shaft.
The mine operated between 1834 and 1846
The sett of Wheal Trewavas contains four main copper lodes running generally in a NW-SE direction
and one tin lode running east to west .
The south east copper lode continued out under the sea.
Location: SW 6016.2658