View passed the Engine House (1836 ) of Old Engine Shaft to the Engine House
(1836 - for a Harveys 45-in Engine) and Chimney Stack of New Engine Shaft.
The site is 1km to the east of rinsey car park. Rinsey is to the west of Portleven.
Wheal Trewavas operated detween 1834 and 1846 mining the four copper and one tin lode in the area ,
up to 200 men where employed.
Location: SW 5990.2649